317 Ramsay St. Amherstburg ,
Christ Church in Amherstburg, Ontario is an Anglican congregation formed in 1802 by travelling missionary Rev. Richard Pollard stationed at Sandwich, Upper Canada.
The church was built by the soldiers at Fort Malden in 1818-19 and is the original structure. Its first service was on Dec. 12, 1819. Christ Church served the garrison at Fort Malden which was the base for the British from 1796 until 1851.